Sad Emo Love

Sad Emo Love

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Light Fades dark



When the light fades dark
and courage is only but bark
When all I've known was wrong 
And light, the truth that I long is gone

I'm alone though I cry out 
I scream I shout
I Keep calling out

I feel so alone in this hell hall
Though I stand tall
Al these pain all this suffering
This hell hall of pain hall of suffering

The light I once knew
The pain I endure 
Once you turn from the light
You have no strength have no might

Though I'm so alone 
Thought my heart feels blown
You come when I'm so tens
And make it all make sense

You turn me back, back to the light
Give me back all my might 
You touch my heart 
Remove the dart
And you heal 
and love is con seal


And now it all feels right
And all that suffering is out of sight 
The pain is going away
And your love is here to stay

And now again I'll survive
But for love I'll strive

No comments:

Post a Comment