Sad Emo Love

Sad Emo Love

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Broken Love


You cry to me no more
I'm waiting at the back door
I still care about love
when touching you there's no glove

I gave you my best 
I tried to impress
but when he talk
you go and walk

I'm just making a fool of myself
he only talks of himself
you make me feel like
an worn out sticker on a bike

You spend time with him and not me
when I'm with friends anger is all I see 
you were always my number one
but I feel like none 

He talks of you behind your back
but the ears you lack
he was my best friend 
but that's all to a end

You and him, one kiss !
one fatal kiss!!!
you shattered me !
all that Pain, I did not won't to be

I forgave you and tried again
and I still have pain 
but tried to hide
and live by your side 

And then again he came
and it stayed the same
you did not show him away
you let him in and together you play

My hart was healing 
and then came that feeling 
again I'm at the back door
my heart is so sore

I try and smile 
and make it last for a while
and now your blind 
and he is so kind 

He talk stuff into your head 
he was near your bed
he drives us apart 
and now again in my heart is a dart

And I ask myself 
why someone such as yourself
keep holding onto him that tight
and for you I want to fight

I ask why were together
am I not clever
why do I keep hanging on
when you are gone

Can't make up my mind
but I'm no longer blind
I see what you do
and I hurt like hell too

And he talk badly of me
you don't defend you let it be
you look threw his eyes 
and I am slowly saying my goodbyes

You will not draw a tear
for my heart is breaking in fear
very soon you'll have to choose
but for me you'll loose

No comments:

Post a Comment