Sad Emo Love

Sad Emo Love

Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Broken hearted Drummer


I'm done I've spoken
Though my heart is broken
Now my drumming will do the talking
And those people will start walking

Inside I'm suffering, in pain
In my head I'm angry, going insane
But when you look at me I'm still the same

I'm no fool 
My drums my sticks, I have the tools
Have the hardcore broken heart
And my drums and I won't be apart

Drums turn anger to music
And make confusion look like magic
You hit them and they don't hit back
They don't say get away go pack

You replaced my dark lonely spot 
Like a lid on a pot
You understand
And we sound nice together in a band

When I'm depro 
You and I we sound so mellow
And when I'm angry 
You make me sound happy

People will come and go
Like us hate us and though 
Its just us we will go far
One day perform and have a nice car

I'll build you up 
We will play in a pub 
You will age 
And still look good on stage 

And when I'm done 
I'll give you to my son

But for now its just us 

No comments:

Post a Comment