Going threw hell
Got no more fake smile jokes to tell
I thought I knew pain
But now its a whole new game
I Thought my heart was broken
Now shattered by few words spoken
I gave it my all
On my face I fall
One day of silliness
A whole month of ugliness
Wishing for days to past
And for me to last
I open my eyes and
Wish not to be able to stand
Wishing for me to just disappear
And to have no fear
Feel like I'm losing everything
And at the end I'm nothing
Thought we were together
And said it'll be forever
It has end
And no one to defend
This pain I can barely survive
I'm hanging on for dear live
Hanging on to nothing
And yet I felt something
now of you I think even more
My heart's just so, so sore
I lost my lifeline
My love sign
Love I know no more
My heart is to sore
Not letting anyone near
Its shattered there's to much fear
Longing for that I've lost
On ashes I was tossed
Darkness is trying to take over
Thus ill stay sober
Never knew loss
Never had n boss
And now I'm all alone my heart lost you
But still I have friends too
The price to pay the cost
For al that's lost
Killing from inside out
And muted without a shout. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment